Each year, Keep Nebraska Beautiful recognizes outstanding environmental projects throughout the state. The awards are distributed at a luncheon honoring the winners at the annual Keep Nebraska Beautiful Conference in August each year.
Applications are currently being considered for projects which are completed between June 1, 2018 and May 31, 2019. Applications must be submitted no later than August 12, 2019. You can find the awards application here.
An independent panel of judges will review all applications after the deadline and choose the winners. First Place, Second Place, and an Award of Excellence will be awarded in each category.
Awards will be presented at our Annual Awards Luncheon on August 22, 2019 at 12:00 at The Graduate Hotel in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Deanie Anderson Community Environmental Award
- Jane Polson Beautification Award (NEW)
- Non-Profit / Civic Award
- Keep America Beautiful Affiliate Award
- Youth Group / School Award
- Business / Industry Award
- Great American Cleanup Reward
- School Recycling Award