Pre-Order Mulligans and Raffles!
Save time at check-in by ordering the mulligans and raffle tickets for your team here. You can also order individual raffle tickets. All pre-ordered items will be ready to pick up at the check-in table.
Note: Raffle winners are drawn during lunch. The winner or a friend must be present to win.
7:45 to 8:45 – Check-in
-Check-in and Breakfast
-Bloody Mary Bar
9:00 – Tee Time
-3 hole-in-one prize opportunities
-Multiple hole contests throughout the course
2:00 – Lunch and Awards
-Awards and Raffle Winners Announced
Woodland Hills has hosted many golf tournaments and fundraisers throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and stays up-to-date on health and safety requirements and best practices. Please visit their website at https://www.woodlandhillsgolf.com/covid-19-update for a full list of the precautions they are taking to look after the health and well-being of our tournament participants. In particular, please note the following precautions:
In the clubhouse:
- Check-in will take place outside at the front entrance. Please check in as soon as you arrive.
- The raffle will be cut of at 1:00 and drawn before lunch in order to shorten the length of the lunch presentations.
- All food is separately packaged. Breakfast sandwiches are wrapped and lunch will be served in boxes.
- The deck will be available during lunch to allow more distance between teams while eating.
- If you are uncomfortable sitting for lunch, please grab a box to go.
On the course:
- Pads have been put in the hole. The ball will still drop, but allows the golfer to retrieve it without touching the flag stick. We are requiring that the flag be left in at all times.
- Social distancing.
- Bunker rakes have been removed – preferred lies in the bunkers.
- Sand bottles have been removed from the carts.
- Ball washers have been removed for your safety.
- Pencils and scorecards will be handed out individually in the Pro Shop.
- Carts are sanitized before every round.
- Golfers are told not to proceed to the tee box until the group ahead has left the tee.